- Polymer Coatings
- Concrete Aids
- Cleaning Compounds
- Grouts and Grouting Compounds
- Floor Coating
- Flooring Compound
- Epoxy Compound and Mortar
- Shotcrete Accelerators
- Bonding Material
- Tile and Structural Adhesives
- Heat Resistance Coating
- Other Products
- Anti-corrosives / Protective Coatings
A Surface Treatment System For Protecting Concrete & Masonry
Nano Crete , popularly known as Nano Crete is an acrylic based Polymer Modified Cementitious Flexible Composite coating system. Nano Crete in conjunction with cement provides properties to combat the shortcomings of plain cement, particularly its poor adhesion properties, low impact strength, low flexural strength and thin section fragility. Nano Crete Polymer adds to the potential use as well as enhances the properties of cement slurry/ mortar/concrete making them excellent choice for use in new as well as renovation work.
Nano Crete is used for surface treatment, protecting, waterproofing and repairing concrete and masonry. Waterproofing of basements, toilets, terraces, roofs, swimming pools, water towers etc. General concrete repairs. Protection of concrete against corrosion, salt attack etc.
- Combines a tough, flexible, hard-wearing surface with waterproofing.
- Allows trapped vapour to escape thus preventing peeling and blistering.
- Can be applied in uniform thickness to horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Develops excellent bond to most building materials.
- Reduces or prevents salt penetration into concrete.
- Is not affected by ultraviolet light or by chemicals ranging from mild acids to strong alkalies.
- Is highly durable in continuous wet condition.
- Is non-flammable and does not give off toxic gases, when exposed to fire.
- Will not rot or corrode.
- Most properties improve with age.
- Is not harmful to the health of workman
Uses / Location
- In rendering/plastering work on all brick walls in residential structures.
- Both underground and overhead water tanks concreting/plastering.
- Silos, basement structures, damps-proof course in residential buildings.
- For repair/maintenance work of existing damp-wall, saltpeter in brick work.
- All roof concreting of residential & industrial structures.
Normal Setting Liquid Integral Waterproofing Compound for Concrete/Mortar
PMEWC 99 is normal setting integral cement waterproofing compound for concrete and mortar with normal plasticizing property in liquid form. PMEWC 99 is a blend of specialty active ingredients to make concrete waterproof when there is permeability through hydrostatic pressure or capillary absorption. PMEWC 99 conforms to IS 2645-2003 and available with ISI standard Mark.
PMEWC 99 is extensively used in RCC as well as Plain Cement Concrete intended for water tank, roof deck, basement, lift pit or in a situation where hydro-insulation is a must.
- Is highly effective in reduction of permeability due to hydrostatic head pressure or capillary action or both.
- Segregation and bleeding are substantially reduced due to increased cohesion.
- Increases retention of slump and improves workability due to normal plasticising property.
- Improves surface finish of concrete.
- Very high quality indigenous polymer blend.
Acrylic Polymer Latex Based Integral Cement Waterproofing Compound
ICO Latex is acrylic latex based light white coloured liquid integral waterproofing compound. It is used in concrete and mortar where high degree of waterproofing is needed. Components of ICO Latex reacts directly with the free lime released in the hydration process of the Portland cement resulting in a highly water repellant substance which is deposited through the concrete/cement matrix. The presence of this integrally contained compound resists and reverses the normal tendency of hardened concrete to absorb water by capillary action.
ICO Latex is used for all types of cement concrete in walls & floors, Pre-cast panels, tanks and reservoirs, etc.
- Reduces amount of mixing water.
- Increases plastic workability.
- Allows normal setting and curing.
- Reduces shrinkage.
- Promotes increased density.
- Minimizes capillary water movement.
- Lowers permeability.
- Promotes high strength.
- Waterproofs integrally.
Rapid/Quick Setting/Hardening Compounds for Cement.
Raf 99 is an extra fast setting waterproofing/plugging compound. It is a red coloured liquid.
Raf 99 is an excellent time tested liquid admixture for emergency/immediate repair work. Due to very fast setting property, Raf 99 is used for instant leak plugging and quick fixing of nozzle and also widely used as plugging compound for basements, pipe joints, retaining walls, tunnels and sewage works, where water is pouring under pressure.
- Excellent quality plugging compound - consistent performance.
- High early strength – plugging is completed within 5 minutes.
- Simple application – excellent adhesion.
Cut back the opening of leaking hole to form concave shape tapering to a narrow mouth at the entrance, place the gelled cement/ICO No.2 mass into the hold and keep the pressure on for 4 to 5 minutes.