You are here : URP-99
Engineer Plus URP-99
Engineer Plus URP-99 : It is high strength SBR latex based binding additive , easily brushable used with cement in recommended ratio for waterproofing , repair mortar, flooring, rendering bonding concrete etc. Also used as a protective coating to rebar’s and cementitious substrate.
Method of Application
- Surface for treatment must be perfectly cleaned of all latent, oil , greases, mechanically and chemically finally vaccum cleaned & water washed to remove all loose material
- For waterproofing : Mix Engineer Plus URP-99 with neat cement
in ratio of 1:1.5 by weight . Apply 2 coats in the interval of 2
hours. After 2nd coat when it is tacky protective screed is must.
- As a mortar : for repairs prepare a mortar with Engineer Plus
URP-99 in the following proportion in the given sequence to get workable consistency
URP : Water : Cement : Sand
150 gm : 200 ml : 1 kg : 3 kg
- As Screed Concrete :Concrete screeding mix Engineer Plus URP-99 with other ingredients in the following ratio as per the sequence for uniform consistency.
URP : Water : Cement : Sand : 6 mm crushed stones
150 gm : 200 ml : 1 kg : 1.5 kg : 1.5 kg
- As a bond Coat: Mix Engineer Plus URP -99 and neat cement in 1:1 ratio by weight. Apply on pre wetted substrate immediately overlay repair mortar on the tacky surface.
- As a protective coating to rebar’s and cementitious substrate . Mix Engineer Plus URP-99 with neat cement in 1:1:5 proportion by weight and apply.
- Before application of Engineer Plus URP-99 keep substrate wetted
without excess of water over it.
- Do not exceed an addition of 35 % of Engineer Plus URP-99 for
modification of concrete mortar.
- Not recommended for repairs of critical structures.
- Not to be used for catholic treatment.
- Keep in cool place.
Area of Application:
- Bridge decks, Parking area in highways RCC steel to prevent corrosion, Terrace, Balcony , Roof, Toilets , Chajjas, Sunken Slab,
- RCC repair & prevent corrosion rebar coating, waterproofing &
repair mortars /Concretes.
100 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg, 20 kg, 50 kg, 220 kg
The product information & application details has been given in good faith and as a general guideline. The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results and damage.